Devoted And Ready To Help In Estate Planning, Probate And Estate Administration
Before you die, you want to make sure your financial affairs are in order. Estate planning is important in that it allows you to decide what will happen to your assets. And it provides other directives such as who will make crucial decisions for you if you are unable to do so, and who will care for your minor children.
Mitchell Law serves clients throughout southwestern Pennsylvania with their estate planning needs. Our attorneys have the knowledge to help you in the creation of an estate plan as well as the skills in administering your estate plan during the probate process.
Key Collaboration For Estate Planning
An estate plan can bring you and your family peace of mind in knowing that you have decided what will happen to your money, property and investments. Whether you a millennial or a baby boomer, it is crucial to have an estate plan. We provide estate planning guidance in:
- Creating wills: A simple one for a basic estate or a more detailed one for a complex estate.
- Creating a trust: Allowing you to manage your estate while still alive. There are many types of trusts. An advantage of most trusts is that they are not public record and allow you to avoid probate.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: It is crucial to include naming others to care for your minor children or incapacitated adults in your care.
- Durable powers of attorney: Naming trusted people who can make legal-, health- and financial-related decisions if you are unable to do so.
- A health care directive or living will: Providing instructions for health care professionals if you are in a coma and close to death.
Personable, attentive and knowledgeable, our attorneys will provide the direction you need in estate planning.
Dependable Guidance In Probate, Estate Administration
Authenticating your will is the primary part of probate in which your estate gets settled. We will work with executors, estate representatives and beneficiaries to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible. We can guide you in fulfilling estate administration tasks such as selling properties, distributing assets, paying outstanding bills and taxes and settling disputes among beneficiaries.
Let Us Help, So Call Now
When you need a skilled collaborator in estate planning, probate and estate administration, call Mitchell Law. We have guided hundreds of clients in the southwestern part of the state. We can help you. Please contact us online or call 724-984-1991.