Hardworking Lawyers Who Get Results
People throughout hardworking southwestern Pennsylvania can count on the experienced legal services of Mitchell Law. Our father-son attorneys — Herbert G. Mitchell III and Herbert G. Mitchell, Jr. — have a solid reputation for being a versatile and dependable team.
Experienced and innovative problem-solvers, our attorneys provide personal attention to clients in a variety of legal matters. Whether you need finance-related advice, are looking out for your loved ones, need a criminal defense attorney, seek compensation due to someone else’s negligence or have other pressing legal issues, we at Mitchell Law will provide the skilled services you need.
Versatile, Experienced And Community-Minded
At Mitchell Law, we are known as reliable attorneys who are invested in serving the community. Our community-involvement endeavors have built a strong and deep rapport with southwestern Pennsylvania residents.
Relying on a personal approach that creates long-term relationships with clients, we provide skilled advice and pursue innovative ways to solve problems. We provide skilled representation in:
- Bankruptcy law: Providing guidance as to whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the right approach for you
- Estate planning and probate matters: Helping you draft an estate plan whether via a will or trust, and advocating for you during probate and estate administration
- Elder law: Looking out for you in your golden years, addressing matters that include health care, long-term planning, retirement, guardianship, estate planning and rights of nursing home residents
- Criminal law: Guiding you in criminal defense cases if you have been charged with misdemeanors and felonies
- Personal injury: Confronting negligent parties and insurance companies if you have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, premises liability case or work-related injury
You need an attorney whom you can trust with your legal situation. Our attorneys at Mitchell Law have a record of success in helping clients. We can find the solutions and adapt to your case, no matter what it is.
Speak With An Experienced Attorney
When you need a compassionate, hard-working and experienced attorney, please turn to Mitchell Law. As innovative problem-solvers, we will address your case and fight the good fight for you. For a consultation, please fill out this intake form or call 724-984-1991.